Hello, my name is Lambros and I am the founder of nextcoral.com .
My love of corals started in 2005 when my brother, Argyris, set up his reef aquarium. A predator tank with even a showpiece sized lionfish!
Within a year or so I had a freshwatertank that lasted for 2 years and in 2008 went to soft corals. Soft corals are my love!
And my new Waterbox 220.6 :
If you want to contribute, we would love to have you! There are 5 ways you can contribute:
- Gift us full rights of some of you best photoes of corals.
- Collect and review research papers on corals that are common in our hobby.
- Help us with coding our next steps in Next Coral.
- Finance any of the above.
- Propose something else that you will be part of the volunteer group making it a reality!